The following are BLS approved conferences that an LSO can attend to gain Certification Maintenance points:
- American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHCE)
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS) Annual Meeting
- Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Annual Meeting
- Bay Area Laser Safety Officers Meetings
- BIOS meeting at Photonics West/Photonics West
- Conference on Lasers and Electo-Optics (CLEO)
- DOE LSO Workshop (annually held at a national lab/founded by Ken Barat)
- Health Physics Society Annual Meeting
- International Congress on the Applications of Lasers and Electo-Optics (ICALEO)
- International Laser Safety Conference (ILSC)
CM Points are determined based on length of laser safety and laser application sessions attended.
Please use the Conference Verification Form to verify attendance at a conference.