The Board of Laser Safety (BLS) Policies & Procedures Manuals:
- Outline laser safety definitions and the responsibilities of the LSO
- Provide the Board of Laser Safety’s Code of Professional Conduct
- Detail the Rights and Privileges of a Certified Laser Safety Officer or Certified Medical Laser Safety Officer
- Furnish an overview of exam procedures
- Explain certification maintenance and the renewal process
- Contain administrative procedures as conducted by the BLS
The information contained within the BLS Policies & Procedures manuals is subject to change and may be superseded, modified or eliminated as warranted. Neither manual creates a contract. BLS reserves the right to revise, update and amend its applications, examinations, policies and other material related to the certification program at any time.